Lumilor PRO EL Paint 4oz Kit
The new Lumilor PRO EL Paint 4oz Kit is a great option if you have already purchased the EL Paint Starter Kit, and are looking to refill your EL Paint. This kit gives you enough material to cover 1.5-2sqft (depending on factors like overspray and thickness of application) of light, but does NOT contain any inverters or other nice-to-have items the Starter Kit contains.
Included with this Kit:
• (1) 4oz LumiLor EL Color(Your choice of color)
• (1) 4oz Backplane Paint
• (1) 4oz Dielectric Paint
• (1) 4oz Conductive Top Coat
If you are new to EL Paint, we HIGHLY recommend the Starter Kit. It includes electronics, blank samples to paint, and other accessories needed which will help follow along with the training videos. Customers who purchase the Starter Kit have a much higher chance of success with Lumilor and we find have a better overall experience with the product.
Get ready to launch into the wide world of lighting up absolutely anything. EL Paint opens the door for countless applications, allowing to add light to just about anything. Electroluminescent Paint is perfect for retail and POP displays, trade show booths, stage performances and much more. Add light to helmets, bikes, wearables, skateboards, snowboards, cars, and pretty much anything you can think of. If you are looking for the brightest color, we recommend the Aqua, as this is made with the brightest phosphor and will glow approximately 2x the other colors.
Not Included BUT REQUIRED:
• Well ventilated area
• Compressor, airlines and fittings
• HVLP gravity fed spray guns
• Automotive grade clearcoat
• Nitrile gloves
• Red Scotch Brite pads 320-400 grit
• Rubbing alcohol
• Blue fine line tape 1/2"
• Green or Yellow masking tape 3/4" and 1/4"
• Masking paper 3"
• Drill or Dremel with 3/32" drill bit
• Tack rags
• Touch up brush pack - varies sizes
• Infrared heat gun 500-650 degrees Fahrenheit
• Strainers 120-140 micron
• Mixing cups 8 oz or 32 oz
• Stir sticks- glass or plastic ** NO METAL OR WOOD **
• PPS system with attachments
• Black light - wand, cannon, or bulb
• Spray suit
• Paint stand and cart
• Popsicle sticks (for J-B KwikWeld)
• Mixing plate (for J-B KwikWeld)
• 2 - Wash bottles (alcohol/thinner )
• Heat lamps and stand
• UV Goggles (when using blacklight)
NOTE: We strongly recommend following the video guide thoroughly for proper techniques, how-to instructions, safety instructions, and more. Ellumiglow is not responsible for improper application of any EL Paint application.