Lumilor PRO EL Paint Starter Kit
The new EL Paint Starter Kit is great to get a feel for Lumilor EL Paint. This paint kit comes with all of the items you see below.
The new Lumilor Pro EL Paint Starter Kit is great to get a feel for Lumilor EL Paint. This paint kit comes with all of the items you see below.
The difference between the EL Paint Kit and EL Paint Bundle is the Bundle includes even more accessories to get you up and running even faster. We highly recommend using the MEGA 100+ with EL Paint as it will help your EL Paint last longer, has various safety features built in, is a more stable inverter has thermal protection. This makes it more suitable for automotive or motorcycle applications.
NOTE: Due to recent shipping regulations, EL Paint Kits are only able to ship ground shipping. All Next-Day or 2-Day shipping requests will be shipped ground and expedited shipping fees refunded. Thanks for your understanding.
Included with this Kit:
- (1) 4oz LumiLor Bundle (Your choice of color)
- (1) 8 inch x 10 inch panel (to be painted)
- (1) 3D LumiLor Shape (to be painted)
- (1) 1 foot strip of copper tape
- (1) Package of J-B KwikWeld
- (2) Male connectors
- (2) Male connectors with spade attachments
- (2) 18 volt inverter attachments
- (2) Small inverters
- (4) 9 volt batteries
Not Included BUT REQUIRED:
• Well ventilated area
• Compressor, airlines and fittings
• HVLP gravity fed spray guns
• Automotive grade clearcoat
• Nitrile gloves
• Red Scotch Brite pads 320-400 grit
• Rubbing alcohol
• Blue fine line tape 1/2"
• Green or Yellow masking tape 3/4" and 1/4"
• Masking paper 3"
• Drill or Dremel with 3/32" drill bit
• Tack rags
• Touch up brush pack - varies sizes
• Infrared heat gun 500-650 degrees Fahrenheit
• Strainers 120-140 micron
• Mixing cups 8 oz or 32 oz
• Stir sticks- glass or plastic ** NO METAL OR WOOD **
• PPS system with attachments
• Black light - wand, cannon, or bulb
• Spray suit
• Paint stand and cart
• Popsicle sticks (for J-B KwikWeld)
• Mixing plate (for J-B KwikWeld)
• 2 - Wash bottles (alcohol/thinner )
• Heat lamps and stand
• UV Goggles (when using blacklight)
NOTE: We strongly recommend following the video guide thoroughly for proper techniques, how-to instructions, safety instructions, and more. Ellumiglow is not responsible for improper application of any EL Paint application.
Included with this Kit: