QSC K10 Powered Speaker
The K10 is a 10'' 2 way 1000W Powered Speaker from QSC. Sporting a 1.75'' HF device, equal size and quality woofers, and powered by a 1000 watt QSC Class D power module, you're sure to get the sound you need. Sound quality is a must have for any professional speakers, whether your venue is your own backyard or the most popular club in town. These K10 speakers offer clarity and quality without sacrificing on volume.
The K10 speakers accept a wide range of inputs, including Mic and Line Level with a Combo XLR, and 1/4’’ TRS inputs. You can also connect line-level mixers and MP3 players through a set of RCA phono inputs.
Perfect for DJ venues, clubs, and shows.
Purchase a tote for the K10 along with your order to ease transportation and help protect the speaker during storage.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors