Lumilor PRO EL Paint 4oz Bundle
The new Lumilor PRO EL Paint BUNDLE is the perfect thing you need to light up anything. This exclusive Lumilor Pro paint bundle comes with our World Class MEGA100+ EL Paint Inverter, access to 46 videos that provide step-by-step instruction, insider tips and tricks, and even a downloadable bus bar design guide to get your project going even faster.
If you have never worked with EL Paint before, we highly recommend this EL Paint Bundle. It has everything you need to get started with the technology.
Included with this Kit:
- (1) 4oz LumiLor PRO Bundle (Your choice of color)
- (1) 8 inch x 10 inch panel (to be painted)
- (1) MEGA100+ EL Paint Inverter
- (1) 3D LumiLor Shape (to be painted)
- (1) 1 foot strip of copper tape
- (1) Package of J-B KwikWeld
- (2) Male connectors
- (2) Male connectors with spade attachments
- (2) 18 volt inverter attachments
- (2) Small inverters
- (4) 9 volt batteries
- ACCESS to How-To Videos which include 46 step-by-step follow along videos
- INSIDER Tips and Tricks
- Bus Bar Design Guide
Not Included BUT REQUIRED:
• Well ventilated area
• Compressor, airlines and fittings
• HVLP gravity fed spray guns
• Automotive grade clearcoat
• Nitrile gloves
• Red Scotch Brite pads 320-400 grit
• Rubbing alcohol
• Blue fine line tape 1/2"
• Green or Yellow masking tape 3/4" and 1/4"
• Masking paper 3"
• Drill or Dremel with 3/32" drill bit
• Tack rags
• Touch up brush pack - varies sizes
• Infrared heat gun 500-650 degrees Fahrenheit
• Strainers 120-140 micron
• Mixing cups 8 oz or 32 oz
• Stir sticks- glass or plastic ** NO METAL OR WOOD **
• PPS system with attachments
• Black light - wand, cannon, or bulb
• Spray suit
• Paint stand and cart
• Popsicle sticks (for J-B KwikWeld)
• Mixing plate (for J-B KwikWeld)
• 2 - Wash bottles (alcohol/thinner )
• Heat lamps and stand
• UV Goggles (when using blacklight)
NOTE: We strongly recommend following the video guide thoroughly for proper techniques, how-to instructions, safety instructions, and more. Ellumiglow is not responsible for improper application of any EL Paint application.