X-Laser Skywriter Chroma Mini Animation Laser
The X-Laser Skywriter Chroma is a tiny-in-size, but huge in power laser. With a footprint that's slightly larger than a tablet and a brightness rivaling projectors double in size, the Choma Mini is an amazingly bright laser that is small enough to fit in carry-on luggage. Both new models of the Chroma have stellar full color laser mixing, giving over 1,000 shades of vibrant laser color. Before, a laser like this has never been seen in its class, and add the Polaris system for a knockout laser. Full control options like ILDA, DMX and SD card are all available on this laser.The color mixing on this laser are truly unique, and it allows you to color mix with a laser just as you would RGB LEDs. This allows you to project a host of secondary color shades to match existing lighting design or even just to add a splash of color to your laser shows. Features double the scanner speeds(30,000pps) of previous skywriter models, allowing for huge projections of graphics, up to 4 times the power than precious models, and a wide variety of control methods including, 14 channel DMX, sound active, auto, playback,.ild files on SD card via DMX, Auto SD on power-up, and of course ILDA with pass through.
X-Laser Polaris Audience Laser Scanning System
Until now, there has never been anything quite like the Polaris Audience immersion system. Simply put, it safely, and reliably puts audiences INSIDE laser effects, which creates magical environments which are truly immersive. Polaris brings that dream to life by putting the simplest and most affordable FDA compliant audience immersion system in the world into X-laser Skywriter and Defiant projectors (for an additional cost). By combining X-laser’s safety technology to nearly any sized venue, the sky is the limit for lighting designers and producers looking for the next generation laser and lighting effects. Because the system is so scalable, it will quickly scale itself into any sized venue, which virtually eliminates complicated, error prone calculations and measurements that until now had to be done by hand. It’s the best thing to happen to laser since X-Laser and, especially at its revolutionary price, Polaris makes everything possible.
100% Legal & Very Safe
With proper setup, X-Laser’s Polaris technology offers one of the safest, most immersive laser experiences on the market. More than that, throughout the life of your laser we are committed to helping you ensure that Polaris systems, along with all high powered lasers, can be used safely though great operator training and compliance assistance.
Feel the Power
Previously unimaginable, the Polaris technology allows your audience to be right in the action of the laser system. This allows designers to create visually spectacular worlds for the audience to explore, and gives the effect of a laser many times more powerful than what a standard laser can safely deliver. Polaris launches a new platform in lighting design, laser elements and totally cool nightclub lighting.
Imagine Endless Possibilities
With Polaris Technology countless never-before-seen effects are within your grasp. Can you imagine, for example, a Star Wars ride where tie fighters fire their lasers PAST YOU? We can - and its hugely exciting
• Polaris is not itself a laser but a fully integrated Audience Immersion safety system combining world class hardware, software tools and a simplified setup procedure that can be added to most Skywriter and all Defiant laser platforms.
• Please note that Polaris cannot be added to X-Beam, Dimension, Mobile Beat or X Series laser systems or retrofitted into existing laser projectors at this time.
• Polaris enabled projectors include not only pre-calibrated hardware and outstanding user training but also a complimentary ticket to attend a workshop at X-Laser’s Maryland office to learn how to customize the system for any particular need. X-Laser will also work with you to amend your FDA variance to permit “audience scanning” which is required prior to using the audience immersion system. The projector itself can be used right away if the purchaser already holds a variance until the amendment for audience immersion is approved.
• Each Polaris system will be cleaned and re-calibrated at no extra cost each year for the life of the unit. (Shipping not included)
• Guaranteed to comply with FDA regulations for audience immersion systems.
• Polaris enabled systems are much too powerful for casual use and are intended for professional lighting users, venues and show production companies only. (Designed for production tour companies or permanent install only - not intended for the mobile DJ)
1W Analogue RGB - Polaris Ready System