QSC K8 Powered Speaker
The K8 is a 8'' 2 way 1000W Powered Speaker from QSC. It features a 1000 watt QSC Class D power module, with a 1.75'' HF device and woofers. This means that you get the freedom to turn your performance up, without sacrificing on sound quality. In order to ensure the clarity of sound, these speakers have been created with extensive DSP processing.
The K8 speaker accepts a wide range of inputs, including Mic and Line Level with a Combo XLR, and 1/4’’ TRS inputs. You can also connect line-level mixers and MP3 players through a set of RCA phono inputs.
Perfect for DJ venues, house parties and more, the QSC K8 model will make sure your sound is heard clearly and accurately, without the restrictions that other speakers offer.
Make sure to pick up the K8 tote as well in order to protect your new K8 and be able to transport it with ease.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™ maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors