QSC K12 Powered Speaker
The K12 is a 12'' 2 way 1000W Powered Speaker that offers clarity and quality without sacrificing on volume. With a 1.75'' HF device as well as equal size and quality woofers, and powered by a 1000 watt QSC Class D power module, there's no question that these will meet your needs, whether your venue is your own backyard or the most popular club in town.
The K12 speaker accepts a wide range of inputs, including Mic and Line Level with the Combo XLR and 1/4’’ TRS inputs. You can also connect line-level mixers and MP3 players through a set of RCA phono inputs.
Whether you are a DJ in need of a great system, or a venue needing to upgrade your current system, these speakers are a perfect fit.
To help preserve your K12 speakers during storage and when being transported, make sure to purchase a soft padded tote.
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) provides for matched LF and HF coverage across the entire listening area, eliminating unnatural "dead" or "hot" frequency zones.
- Intrinsic Correction™, first featured in our high-end line-array products maps 65-75 spacially-averaged measurements to IIR and FIR filters that actively adjust time, frequency and amplitude response to a maximally flat bandpass target. The result is a speaker that behaves equally well across the entire sound field.
- DEEP™ and excursion limiting allow for extended low-frequency response by actively managing low-frequency transients without degradation of the underlying signal or adjacent frequencies.
- GuardRail™ protection, first introduced on our GX Series amplifiers protects both the amplifier module and your performance from unnatural and destructive clipping.
- Lightweight portable powered speakers with legendary QSC amplifier power and reliability
- 1000 watt Class D power modules in all models
- Extensive DSP enhances system performance
- Attractive and professional appearance
- Rugged ABS enclosures (K8, K10 and K12)
- Tour-grade 18 gauge steel grilles
- Ergonomic handles with comfortable, non-slip grip
- 35 mm pole sockets with Tilt-Direct™ (fullrange models)
- M10 rigging points for suspended installation (fullrange models)
- K10 and K12 perform as main PA or stage monitors